Animal communication is a heart-to-heart connection, where you sense an animal's emotions, feelings, desires and needs.
We aren't just cats. All species are welcome.
Add To Cart
- Species Level: 15 minutes of animal communication + 15 minutes recorded phone call
- Genus Level: 30 minutes of animal communication + 30 minutes recorded phone call + typed notes
- Order Level: 60 minutes of animal communication + 60 minutes recorded phone call + typed notes + 1 follow-up email
A general guideline is:
- Pick Species Level if you have 3 simple questions, that can be answered with a yes, no or a short explanation.
- Pick Genus Level if you have 5 intermediate questions that require in-depth responses or follow-up questions.
- Pick Order Level if you have 5 multi-level questions, that require sleuthing. This is the best option for behavior problems.
- Half of the allotted time is animal communication between myself and your animal (not on phone call). The other half of the session, will include a phone call where I will go over the notes, answer your questions and use any remaining time with live messages. This allows for the most efficient and effective use of our time.
- One animal per session.
- One subject per session: health, behavior, life before adoption, lost animal, departed animal, or other.
- All questions per session need to relate to the same subject.
- Book an several sessions if you have more than one subject to cover, or more than one animal to include.
- If your situation does not fit into any of the above selections, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with specific request.
Travel is available for local clients for an additional fee. Owned and operated by Catlanna LLC.